EDITION: Fight Forum
MMA & UFC FORUM BOXING FORUM WRESTLING FORUM EVERYTHING ELSE FAQs
LIVE FORUMS FOR MMA, UFC, AND OTHER FIGHTING
Registered Users, Log In Here
NFL Packers Authentic Jersey Raiders Authentic El

MzYbctfNnI

Posted 9:41 pm, 07/10/2018

Rams WR, Army vet Daniel Rodriguez one to root for This Memorial Day is the perfect time to recognize the ultimate sacrifice made by our veterans.

On top of spending time around your grill today, be sure to give it a read and remember why we have this holiday in the first place.The latest Around The NFL Podcast discusses Geno Smith and the Jets' QB position and much, much more with special co-host Colleen Wolfe. Find more Around The NFL content on NFL NOW.

The long read on Rodriguez is well worth your time. He made an emotional promise to a fellow soldier that he'd play college football, only to see that friend lost in combat. He fought in the Battle of Kamdesh, one of the ugliest conflicts in Afghanistan Tennessee Titans Authentic Jersey.

When they invited me, I was like, 'Heck yeah, I would love to try out,' Rodriguez told the team's website. I've got nothing to lose Eagles Super Bowl Authentic Jersey Tampa Bay Buccaneers Authentic Jersey. They flew me out here and I thought I was only going to be here for a two-day trial.

I had invitations to other minicamps down the road, and I was just trying to take advantage of every one. And this one was the first one and it stuck. Honestly, it was a blessing in disguise.

And they said I had a pretty good workout, made some plays, and they offered to have me stay. It was one of those things that I couldn't really believe happened, and it was all a whirlwind. I didn't know what was going to happen.

It's also a time to marvel at the accomplishments of people like Army vet Daniel Rodriguez.Rodriguez was signed after a rookie tryout with the Rams Buy Philadelphia Eagles Authentic Super Bowl 52 Champs Jersey. As a Purple Heart and Bronze Star recipient, he has absolutely nothing left to prove and yet, he's trying to prove he can make the Rams' 53-man roster.

Your Reply

Your Username:

Your Password:

Add Reply
Cancel
IN THE NEWS
Dana White: Conor McGregor Will Earn Biggest Payday Ever for Biggest PPV Ever
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube) UFC president Dana White admitted that Conor McGregor will earn the biggest payday ever of any fighter in c...