EDITION: Fight Forum
MMA & UFC FORUM BOXING FORUM WRESTLING FORUM EVERYTHING ELSE FAQs
LIVE FORUMS FOR MMA, UFC, AND OTHER FIGHTING
Registered Users, Log In Here
Tomas Hertl Jersey

laiyongcai92

Posted 3:30 am, 10/08/2018

Father’s Day is a happy day for many people Tomas Hertl Jersey , but it’s also a bittersweet or sad one for those who are without their fathers.

Ravens rookie tackle Orlando Brown Jr. is in the latter camp as his father, who also played tackle for the Ravens, died of diabetic ketoacidosis in 2011. Brown said he’ll reminisce about the man known as “Zeus” during his playing days with his mother and siblings, but he has another way of remembering his father every time he takes the field.

Brown Tim Williams Jersey , who was drafted in the third round this year, recalls finding a white bandana in a bag of football gear after his father died and his father telling him that offensive linemen “have to have your own swag” because they otherwise go unnoticed. The younger Brown wears a bandana under his helmet during practices and games as part of an effort to carry his memory with him every time he takes the field.

“My biggest wish right now is I wish he could see it,” Brown said, via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com. “At the end of the day Shaq Mason Jersey , that鈥檚 my motivation for getting to this point and continuing to make sure I carry on his legacy.”

Orlando Brown Sr. started 119 games for the Browns and Ravens in a career that stretched from 1993-2005. His son finished minicamp as the first-team right tackle in Baltimore, which is a good stepping off point for the continuation of that family legacy.

The Panthers need all the certainty they can muster on the offensive line. So they made sure their backup center sticks around.

According to Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer, the Panthers have given offensive lineman Tyler Larsen a two-year, $4.4 million extension which is expected to be signed today.

Larsen has started 15 games the last two seasons Martin Jones Jersey , proving to be valuable insurance for veteran center Ryan Kalil.

Some stability up front would be good, considering Kalil’s entering his final season (after missing 18 games the last two years), and the team has been hit with injuries up front.

Projected starting left guard Amini Silatolu left practice yesterday and needs surgery to repair a torn meniscus, and All-Pro right tackle Daryl Williams tore his MCL early in camp and won’t need surgery Markus Granlund Jersey , but will miss significant time.

Baltimore Ravens Jerseys

Your Reply

Your Username:

Your Password:

Add Reply
Cancel
IN THE NEWS
Canelo Alvarez signs massive $365 million deal with DAZN to stream fights
Canelo Alvarez's deal with DAZN is the biggest in the history of sports.