EDITION: Fight Forum
MMA & UFC FORUM BOXING FORUM WRESTLING FORUM EVERYTHING ELSE FAQs
LIVE FORUMS FOR MMA, UFC, AND OTHER FIGHTING
Registered Users, Log In Here
When I read the book "I want

ylq

Posted 4:21 am, 10/04/2018

When I read the book "I want to be a good boy" in one breath, "cat and mouse, which one do you like" left a deep impression on me. The image of the protagonist of the story compares himself to a poor mouse, and the top students in those classes are lovable cats, sorrowful and angry to reveal the sadness and resentment thraph, my tears are like the flood of the dyke, flooding. Jin Ling, I really understand you, maybe, we are all the same, it is a mouse. But in my mind, you become a good student, a good boy, and I amtheir character, but the cat is used to being adored and petted Cigarettes For Sale. But the mice can only be cast aside, the mice cross the street - everyone shouts, in desperation, they only have to steal. I don't under homework with my heart. I will be considerate and help parents. However, in their minds, only learning, only achievements, whenever we write homework to write hand sour, I hope to put down a pen rest or hope that someone will bring a cup of thick milk, lift the spirit, warm heart. However, what they are holding is not the warmth, but the stacking of hills and the chatter. Since then, repeated lectures, repeated and repeated homework assignments, and repeated and repeated embarrassment, are our minds getting slower and slower, and the expectation of ascending to elementary school, erased by parents and teachers a little; face The smile on the face, in the intense study, disappeared a little bit; the friendship between the students Parliament Cigarettes, the tacit understanding between the teachers and the students, under the pressure of competition, a little bit weakened, knowing that the wind has passed.te of the teacher, will understand the parents, will maintain good friendship with the students. Yes, this is a good boy, but more parents, more teachers, not good children, good students! As long as you learn well, you will do Marlboro Gold. A lot of good students are like this - a set in front of the teacher and a set behind the teacher. Other students want to have a good relationship with him, then ask him to eat and tout him. Good students, and unceremoniously accepted this "good gift", secretly cover this classmate. However, sometimes, when the matter is exposed, no matter what friendship, even if there are inextricably linked relationships, he will not hesitate to push all the responsibilities to others. Therefore, he is strong in front of his classmates, so that everyone can avoid it and have to go to "friendship" with him. However Marlboro Cigarettes Online, in front of the teacher, he came to a 180-degree turn, respectfully stood in front of the teacher, helped the teacher to send tea to the water, rushed to send the book, the teacher stood on the podium, praised him, said that he was sensible. He pretended to be modest and said that this is what he should do. The teacher listened, of course, it was a burst of praise. There were uncomfortable students below, but there was notn the eyes of the teacher, the results are not good, usually bad children. The teacher will quickly discover the shortcomings of the bad boy, but a little they can't find it and can't find it Newport 100S. They will only pick up the problems of the children, and the teacher will only believe the words of the students. In fact, only a few teachers will treat all the same people, idioms, verses, just a small part of the teacher's description, huh, huh.

Your Reply

Your Username:

Your Password:

Add Reply
Cancel
IN THE NEWS
Dana White Wants Max Holloway to Move to Lightweight Now
Max Holloway cemented his spot as the best featherweight in the sport on Saturday night with a thrilling win over Brian Ortega to cap off UFC 231 i...